1. If you are 18 to 30 years old and hold a valid Swedish passport, since September 2017 you can obtain a Work & Holiday visa at the Argentine Embassy in Sweden.
This visa allows you to travel across Argentina and even work in our country for up to 1 year. During your stay in Argentina, you can also learn Spanish, take courses or volunteer.
Upon arrival in Buenos Aires, you can request a "welcome kit", which includes a SIM card for mobile phones, the SUBE multimodal transport card and the Eco-Bici card, which you need to use the public bicycles in the city.
As a Work & Holiday traveler, you can also get special rates and discounts in up to 22 hostels in Buenos Aires, among other benefits: https://turismojoven.buenosaires.gob.ar/en
2. For the Work & Holiday visa, the following documents are required:
1. Valid Swedish passport.
2. Visa application form.
3. 2 colour photos, 4x4cm.
4. Booking for flight to and from Argentina.
5. Criminal record translated into Spanish.
6. Proof of funds of at least USD 4,000 or its equivalent in SEK, preferably through bank statement covering the transactions throughout the previous 4 months.
7. Medical and accident insurance policy for a minimum of USD 30,000 or its equivalent in SEK.
No apostille, legalizations or translations are required.
3. To apply for the Work & Holiday visa, follow the instructions available on the Embassy's website: http://esuec.cancilleria.gov.ar/en/3-how-do-i-apply-visa-argentine-embas...
Don't miss this chance to live an unforgettable experience in Argentina!